The maze of business IT can be confusing to say the least – there is no need to navigate it alone – in fact outsourcing to a managed service provider could be easier and more accessible than you think!
Business owners often wear a lot of hats with responsibility for multiple departments landing at their feet. They’re required to have insight into many different specialities and this can be time consuming not to mention exhausting. With so many important elements to implement and manage such as marketing, sales, and finance, IT can often be given less importance and be delegated as an add-on to a number of people’s roles with no one taking full responsibility for it. This is particularly the case for businesses that grow and evolve quickly. IT support should be just as important as those other elements and if you ask us, it should be one of the first areas that you invest in to ensure that your specific IT setup is equipped to protect, facilitate, and support your business.
IT can be complex and difficult to get your head around which is why so many businesses push IT to the side and try to get by – THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Don’t let IT add to the stress of being a business owner or manager, let us take that worry off your hands while you concentrate on the success and growth of your business.
A bespoke IT solution from a managed service provider such as ourselves means that you can integrate all of your business tech in one place – effectively, efficiently and within your budget (that’s important).
So how does outsourcing to a managed service provider benefit you? Below are just a few of the many advantages having a dedicated IT support specialist in your corner will bring:
- Bespoke design of a system to fit your specific business – there are no “one size fits all” approaches here – a carefully planned solution to fit your needs and budget
- Support at the end of your phone (or mouse depending on preference) when you need it
- No more firefighting – that’s right an outsourced solution comes fully equipped with monitoring. Careful surveillance of your systems to detect problems before they arrive ensuring peace of mind for you and your employees
- Security – no more sleepless nights worrying about ‘what if’ scenarios should you be hacked because you’re unsure if your antivirus is up to date (ring a bell?)
- Employee support and stability – providing your employees with systems that are robust and secure is a win-win all round.
We can’t leave without addressing the elephant in the room… COVID-19. Two little words that we’re all fed up of hearing but the truth is, it’s changing the way we work. Now more than ever, home-based working is a fundamental necessity so staying connected to your employees, managers and senior team is vital. We have the ability to connect your workplace using the latest technology so that wherever your employees are in the world, they’re only a click of a button away. Video and voice call anytime, anywhere, always.
Don’t just take our word on how good we are (brag), read our Company X Case Study to find out the brief, solution, benefits, and conclusion for our client who required IT management tools to support their state-of-the-art passport system.
As a leading IT solutions company, we only use the latest technologies to transform our client’s businesses to optimise their productivity, efficiency, and profitability. Our expert team will create a bespoke IT strategy and deliver a managed solution to suit your business’s needs. If this sounds like an area you need help with, contact us today!