Back in April 2020, Office 365 evolved into Microsoft 365 – forming the new and improved subscription that would further support you and your business through everyday life using new artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud-powered experiences to better manage your time, enhance connectivity and amplify security.
So, what does Microsoft 365 Business have to offer I hear you say? Well, grab a coffee and take a few minutes to think about the bigger picture of your business and how you want it to operate moving forwards because we are about to reveal why this productivity cloud ticks all the boxes for slicker, smarter working.
Productivity on the move – whether you are working from home, in the office or even at the airport, Microsoft 365 focuses on connectivity between you, your employees, your clients, managing key information and vital content so that collectively you can continue to collaborate with your teams using the following features:
- Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint plus more
- Email and calendars – Outlook and Exchange
- Chat, calls and meetings – Microsoft Teams
- Cloud storage – 1 TB of OneDrive storage
Modernising paperwork – do not let piles of paperwork swallow you up! Improve the way you and your employees get work done by switching to smart tools designed to help streamline your business processes such as:
- Minimise manual paperwork – Microsoft Forms
- Tracked insights – Create surveys, polls, and questionnaires
- Repetitive tasks – Automate with Power Automate
- Apps – Integrate third-party apps with Microsoft Teams
Safeguarding information – protect your business, employees, and clients by shielding sensitive information with enterprise-grade security that works as hard as you do with:
- Cyberthreat tools – Fights viruses, malware, phishing, ransomware, and spam attacks
- Device security – Manage your data across devices, apps etc
- IT management – Easy to set up and manage users, devices, and data
- Customer data protection – Defends against cybercriminals, unauthorised access, and accidental deletion
We think you will agree that the features are impressive, which is why we recommend Microsoft 365 to all our clients – large or small. If you are looking to make the move to remote working and virtual collaboration, then I would definitely advise having a chat with one of our team. As a Microsoft Cloud Partner we can examine your business and provide you with insight as to the best application in order to get you working smarter, furthermore we price match Microsoft so you get all the benefits of our expertise tailored to your business at the same cost as going direct. Our technical teams are Microsoft-certified and can provide you with in-depth and knowledge support whenever you need it. Contact us today for more information on how we can help your business integrate with Microsoft 365. Alternatively, if you are looking for a fully managed IT support solution that involves 24/7 support visit our dedicated page here.